Wednesday 24 April 2013

New In: Accessories

 Nicholas Jocelyn Suede Sandals in Lipstick color (also love these ones)
Forever 21 necklace
ASOS Gem Drop Earrings  (gorgeous emerald green ones here)
I'll tell you a secret - I've never had my ears pierced so I never wore earrings, I guess I just couldn't justify making a hole in my body with a little sparkle that earrings provide. I still haven't changed my mind about piercing, but these earrings were just too cute to pass up on, so I turned them into clip ons, which literally took me a minute. 

Oasis bag 
 Keyhole sunglasses 
 Mirrored lens wayfarers (already sold out, but still available in blue here
Wood effect clubmasters (similar ones here).

I did some major damage in the mens sunglass department, because I noticed that the choice in womens department isn't nearly as diverse. Plus I can share them with my bf!



bloglovin | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment